theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

New Year's Project By Further Seems Forever fro...
Wedding Dress I just checked out a new song ...
For Teresa Today, one year ago, Teresa Tucker's...
Congratulations To Matt and Tara Portiss I come...
Merry Christmas We here @ To Whom It May Concer...
I Wanted To Write Something Nice On This Christmas...
Trifecta We all three blogged here in the same da...
Two Days Until Christmas The anticipation is bu...
Since We're All Cussing Every year this real nice...
Sorry This is Not a Christmas Post Tonight ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, December 31, 2002

I Wrote This Just In Time

On the eve of this New Year’s beginning
I think about the times that have come and gone
This year still feels so new
But, tomorrow it will be over
Then I get to start all over
Now I don’t want to see it as new

These times make me sad
From resolutions to revolutions
My hopes are all I have
To see where I will be
What will this new time hold for me?

This time next year, where will I be?
Finding eves of New Year’s eves again and again
Hating every minute of this night’s countdown
Losing all those thousands of moments with a brief kiss
When that clock strikes and that silly ball drops
This will be the beginning of my end

It’s now new, and I will make it through
Leaving conformity and uniformity
I still will trust in what scares me
My only way to continue on and see
Maybe I will make this new year different for me


posted by Jeff Watkins at 9:40 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home