Monday, December 23, 2002

Since We're All Cussing
Every year this real nice lady/friend of the family comes to our house bearing gifts. She came by today. She gave me a card with $25 bucks. That was maybe too nice, but I'm not complaining. Ms. Debbie just left the gifts with us to open later. My mom decided that since the gift she and my dad get is usually some sort of Christmas decoration that they should open it. My Dad wouldn't touch the package because Ms. Debbie had the flu and well, he's careful. My mom commenced to open it. Throughout this there were repeated warnings from dad, "You better wash your hands." She opened the box and pulled from it something that resembled to me, the Holy Grail. This was not a Christmas decoration. Without a pause Dad said, "What the hell am I gonna do with that?" Then he laughed and I couldn't help but follow. I love my dad!

Wow, great times with the fam...

No comments: