theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

I am Bored at Work I am sitting here ponde...
Theology Talk While I'm writing my credo for Th...
Exodus Comes Before Deuteronomy How I’m feeling...
From USAToday.com, Big Bands With Christian Roots ...
I Really Don't Like School Today School sucks s...
The Problem with Christian Film I received this i...
Bert Kampfert's Got The Mad Hits The album, Tommy...
Question Do you plan to teach your children to be...
All Things Thankful I have returned from a ...
Happy Chanukah (Home For A Few Hours) In just a...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Yes

by Stavesacre, from the album (Self-Titled)

couples gather on the street
no way they notice me
but i watch them walk together
and it reminds me
of nights when everyone was gone
and i ended up alone
nights that were unsafe to hope for anything

lately i have noticed that so much
is not what i imagined it’d be.
when the harder times come calling on us
we’ll know if we’re gonna need

(chorus)
promises
don’t promise me
say yes
say no or yes
but don’t promise

for all the reasons not to try
i can’t forget the times
i swore that if i finally knew
the answers to my prayers those nights
when it came time to decide i’d just know
and i would be ready

lately i have noticed that so much
is not what i’d imagined it’d be
when the harder times come calling on us
we’ll know if we’re gonna need


posted by Jeff Watkins at 9:32 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home