theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Wedding Dress I just checked out a new song ...
For Teresa Today, one year ago, Teresa Tucker's...
Congratulations To Matt and Tara Portiss I come...
Merry Christmas We here @ To Whom It May Concer...
I Wanted To Write Something Nice On This Christmas...
Trifecta We all three blogged here in the same da...
Two Days Until Christmas The anticipation is bu...
Since We're All Cussing Every year this real nice...
Sorry This is Not a Christmas Post Tonight ...
On The 9th Day of Christmas, My True Love Gave To ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, December 30, 2002

New Year's Project
By Further Seems Forever
from the album The Moon Is Down

Your hands didnt move
well neither did mine.
New Years will bring
so much to say
but nothing comes out right
both of us left without words
both of us lost in this world
it's softer than ever before.

And you were the outline
of everything you would become.
The keeper of these hands.
To hold you now
it is a far cry more than anything that I deserve.

I'm waiting to give you whatever the world may bring
I'd give you my life
cause I don't own anything.
It seemed like the bottom was all that I had until now
I'd give you my life
if you'd give me yours somehow.

Your hands didn't move
well neither did mine
New Years will bring me to you.
I'm waiting to give you whatever the world may bring
I'd give you my life
cause I don't own anything.
It seemed like the bottle was all that I had until now
I'd give you my life
if you'd give me yours somehow.



posted by Jeff Watkins at 11:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home