Thursday, December 05, 2002

Bert Kampfert's Got The Mad Hits
The album, Tommy by The Who has been playing in my head.

Earlier tonight I visited Liverpool Records. That was an exciting time. This was me doing my Christmas shopping. After an hour I held 12 LPs totalling 21 dollars. At the register I found out that the store doesn't accept Visa on vinyl because its so cheap anyway. I had no cash. Neither did Donna. He asked to see what I had and took them. He said, "I'll give them to you for 10 bucks." I didn't know what exactly to say, this didn't change the fact that I had no cash. Donna said, "Can you hold them for a minute?" He agreed and we were off to the ATM. I got back. I handed him the 10 and he handed me the vinyl. He said, "I'll always fix you up with a good deal."

It's great when you don't even have to finiggle for the deal.

So looks like I'll be going back there. A lot.

When I got into the room I showed Jeremy the stack and he said, "but you don't have a record player." I had been thinking it but I definetly must get a record player soon now. I absolutely must.

Where's the best place to sell vinyl online?

No comments: