Wednesday, December 25, 2002

Merry Christmas

We here @ To Whom It May Concern would like to wish all of you and your families a happy and healthy Christmas season and New Year as well. Santa (yes my parents still act like we believe) did come to our house and contrary to popular belief, there was no coal in our stockings this year. I got some money, DVDs, CDs, books, commentaries, socks, droors, surge protector/backup, 110 CD-Rs, and dress shirts. Overall, I'm pleased. Who can complain, right? I mean, this is the first time in a long time that I didn’t get what I really wanted, but a laptop is a bit excessive. Plus, I'm waiting because graduation seems like a more realistic approach for getting one (waiting = hoping). So, I will make this short. Hope everyone is enjoying there time off and their time home. I know time with the folks can wear thin. Has anyone noticed that Christmas, as an adult, has lost its glitz and glitter and excitement since we were kids?

"Christmas only comes once a year...at least that's what I hear..." MxPx



No comments: