theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

The Problem with Christian Film I received this i...
Bert Kampfert's Got The Mad Hits The album, Tommy...
Question Do you plan to teach your children to be...
All Things Thankful I have returned from a ...
Happy Chanukah (Home For A Few Hours) In just a...
Looking For The Turkey You know, coming up with...
It's Just Me Against The World At this point in...
How WHITE are you? Brought to yo...
Monday Monday Really, really... I haven't done ...
BET Please bet on me So maybe you will see Wh...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Friday, December 06, 2002

I Really Don't Like School Today

School sucks sometimes... Today is the last day of regular classes and on normal terms, this would make me very happy. Yet, I am verily busy with all the things I still have left to do (if anyone is contemplating taking twenty hours, I have a piece of advice, DON'T!). I got back from Pensacola last night around 5:00 PM. It was an interesting week to say the least. I did learn a lot about ministry. I learned a lot about the clinical and emotional aptitude in how to make a hospital visit and talk to a total stranger about their condition. I learned a lot about myself. Something interesting, I learned I have a problem with silence. Not necessarily being alone and by myself in silence, because that is solitude and I enjoy it sometimes. However, being in a room with people and hearing everything nothingness has to offer drives me into my psychosocial demise. I think the reason for this is because I equate silence with being upset. Like, if someone hurts my feelings or I'm mad at them, I'll get quiet. Pretty much because I have nothing to say. So, looking at my own rationale, I tend to think others do the same thing. When people are quiet, I often ask if they are ok. I don't know what this spawned from, but it's a part of me being little ol' me. I have to finish the other nine pages of my credo in Theology 301, which I found out last night (thanks Teresa) that it was due today! And I have to type my Psychology 310 paper which is due Monday. Oh yeah, I have all my finals next week too! So much fun, I can hardly breath. Good day.

"I wish I was someone else. I'm confused I'm afraid I hate the loneliness. And there's nowhere to run to. Nothing makes any sense. But I still try my hardest. Take my hand. Please help me man..." Something To Believe In --The Ramones

posted by Jeff Watkins at 10:55 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home