theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Exodus Comes Before Deuteronomy How I’m feeling...
From USAToday.com, Big Bands With Christian Roots ...
I Really Don't Like School Today School sucks s...
The Problem with Christian Film I received this i...
Bert Kampfert's Got The Mad Hits The album, Tommy...
Question Do you plan to teach your children to be...
All Things Thankful I have returned from a ...
Happy Chanukah (Home For A Few Hours) In just a...
Looking For The Turkey You know, coming up with...
It's Just Me Against The World At this point in...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, December 09, 2002

Theology Talk

While I'm writing my credo for Theology 301 (which was due Friday), I've decided to indulge you exceptional readers into some of the daily matters and topics that arise in my theology class. These are issues and subjects in which we discuss and focus on in the class:

-A daily conversation in Theology 301 about the nature of sin-

Professor, Dr. Rathel: "...sin is a state..."
Student, Jeff Watkins: "I wonder where that is?"
Student, Chad Underwood: "I think it's below Rhode Island."

Note: Chad then proceeded to draw a map of the United States, exactly showing where 'sin' is located. It ended up being underneath New York...


posted by Jeff Watkins at 2:25 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home