theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

I Made The Headlines Jed sent this to me as...
I Wrote This Just In Time On the eve of this Ne...
New Year's Project By Further Seems Forever fro...
Wedding Dress I just checked out a new song ...
For Teresa Today, one year ago, Teresa Tucker's...
Congratulations To Matt and Tara Portiss I come...
Merry Christmas We here @ To Whom It May Concer...
I Wanted To Write Something Nice On This Christmas...
Trifecta We all three blogged here in the same da...
Two Days Until Christmas The anticipation is bu...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Happy New Year

So, at the strike of 2003, I was sitting in my living room all alone. I went to bed at 12:05 AM. My life was (is) sad...

Band Fun Facts:

From the Indie Vision Music's E-mail Newsletter

Did you know the band Acceptance was signed by a major label? Bet you didnt.

Other bands to recently get signed and proof that 2003 is going to be the year of punk spirit:

Stairwell--Hopeless Records

Thrice--Island Records

Watashi Wa--Tooth and Nail

MAE (formerly Sky's the Limit)--Tooth and Nail

Open Hand--Trustkill

Thursday---Island

Cave In--RCA

Ataris--Columbia

Yellowcard--Capitol

AFI--Dreamworks

Poison the Well--Island

Slick Shoes--Side One Dummy

The Mars Volta--Universal

Boy Sets Fire--Wind Up


posted by Jeff Watkins at 11:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home