theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

This One Time… One Year Ago Today This time las...
Happy Anniversary! So I tried to write t...
My Life Is Still A De-railed Train Wreck Doing ...
Happy New Year So, at the strike of 2003, I was...
I Made The Headlines Jed sent this to me as...
I Wrote This Just In Time On the eve of this Ne...
New Year's Project By Further Seems Forever fro...
Wedding Dress I just checked out a new song ...
For Teresa Today, one year ago, Teresa Tucker's...
Congratulations To Matt and Tara Portiss I come...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Send Chicken Noodle Soup
One year ago this day I officially became part of the To Whom Team and now I have a horrible cold. Of course, these are two completely unrelated events. I wanted to write something special for the occassion, but instead I'm going to crawl into my bed and die. If God gives me another day, I'll get around to writing some sort of year-end review. Until then read my first post...

Goodnight.

posted by Chase at 12:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home