Thursday, January 23, 2003

Plizzle Nizzle, It's Cizzle Out Sizzle

Word... Yeah, it's pretty freakin' cold out tonight. At 9:00 PM exactly it was 23 degrees. They say it's supposed to get into the upper teens and maybe even single digits tonight. Yeah, I'm not too worried though because I will be in my nicely insulated and heated room. So, the weight has been lifted, but the pressure has mounted. I got an email today from the secretary of the administer who would approve or deny my application for a direct study. Here's what was said:

"Your request for a direct study for HI 211 with Professor Ivey has been approved."

That's all I had to read. Yay, I can graduate in May. I've got to make it through 21 hours though. However, I am relieved. Yay and everything. I should go read because I'm motivated. God bless you all...

"Work your will, my life is yours, rejoice in you Lord. My faith in you will never die. Live fast, die slow. Stand back, Let go. Choose life. You’ll see, how awesome it is, when God sets you free, live eternally. Forever, I trust in you." Never Die, by Dogwood, from the album More Than Conquerors.

No comments: