theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

So Much to Say I seem to be stagnant in my ...
Finding God's Will, or Not Over the pas...
Unanswered Prayers Today, I took my CLEP test. ...
Not the Pepsi Challange I ran across this ar...
Somebody Somewhere I can't really write about w...
Forever Is Not A Wish Today has been a rather l...
As Tears Go By by The Rolling Stones It is th...
The Space Between Somwhere in between me tel...
Send Chicken Noodle Soup One year ago this day I ...
This One Time… One Year Ago Today This time las...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, January 18, 2003

J To The E To The Double F

As the credits of The Beatles flop of a movie, Yellow Submarine start to roll, I think that maybe some things are better left unsaid, unwritten, or unrecorded. It's been a few days since I've written anything with substance. I've written a lot of poems, but not too much else. Writing is a great way to vent. I don't really want to write right now. So, I will go sleep. I'm listening to the last Joey Ramone release called, Don't Worry About Me. Funny, it's what I've been telling people all week. G'night...

"...When it's 25 degrees here in Graceville and everything is frozen, I know my heart will be warmer when you are even further away..."


posted by Jeff Watkins at 2:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home