Friday, January 31, 2003

Another Friday of Sorts

Once again, today passes on. Not knowing what it's missing. It just keeps traveling on to the point at which it will start new and fresh. It's good to be alive. Even though sometimes it seems a bit harder to live with the peace that I know, but I press forward. Today, we had a senior class meeting. It was pretty fun actually. Sometimes this whole graduating from college thing seems surreal. We voted on senior class officers during the meeting. I got nominated for vice president and chaplain. Of course, I didn't win any of them. But, that's all right because I didn't want to. It was nice to be recognized by my classmates though. Apparently, it was close on the vice president election and I was semi-disappointed I didn't win afterward. Not much else is going on, just trying to pass all twenty-one hours that I’m taking this semester. This not having a job thing is kind of nice. This not having any money thing sure is a pesky problem. Oh well, this is where it ends. Take care, have a good weekend everyone...

No comments: