theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

The Friday Five (5) So, Rich Clark and DYL used...
Looking Out Stained Glass Windows 17 degrees an...
Plizzle Nizzle, It's Cizzle Out Sizzle Word......
Fo Shizzle My Nizzle Right now I am very tired....
Mel Gibson's Passion For those of you who don...
Pervasiveness You act like nothing is ever wro...
I’m A Weenie Due to our beloved school's schedu...
My Car Has Cancer I really thought things w...
J To The E To The Double F As the credits of Th...
So Much to Say I seem to be stagnant in my ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, January 25, 2003

Not A Fantasy Guy

Today is just one of those days. Not a lot of action going on. Rob, over at Unspace wrote a piece about the beloved Harry Potter. It is quite humorous to say the least. Now, any of my good friends will always freely admit to anyone that I'm not that big on the fantasy or Sci-fi movies. Star Wars is not the greatest thing and Lord of The Rings doesn't do that much for me either. However, Rob's brilliant writing, Does Harry Potter Die? is destined to be great! Again, I wish you would go unnoticed...


posted by Jeff Watkins at 5:54 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home