theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Happy New Year So, at the strike of 2003, I was...
I Made The Headlines Jed sent this to me as...
I Wrote This Just In Time On the eve of this Ne...
New Year's Project By Further Seems Forever fro...
Wedding Dress I just checked out a new song ...
For Teresa Today, one year ago, Teresa Tucker's...
Congratulations To Matt and Tara Portiss I come...
Merry Christmas We here @ To Whom It May Concer...
I Wanted To Write Something Nice On This Christmas...
Trifecta We all three blogged here in the same da...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, January 02, 2003

My Life Is Still A De-railed Train Wreck

Doing nothing for seemingly minutes turns into doing something for unnoticed hours. My daily events counter claim my ambitions. Today was good. I hope for a better tomorrow. I helped my Dad out today for an hour organizing some software for him and then I took down the ol’ family Christmas tree. It funny to me how we call it the “family” tree, yet I end up putting it up and taking it down as a solo act. Who is Huey Lewis without the News? Anyway, I saw Gangs of New York tonight with my friend Jenny Stepp. It was an amazing film. I give it 4 and 1/2 stars. It would give it 5, but there was way too much nudity in there for me. Martin Scorsese is a cinema genius in my opinion. However, I contest the view that you can make an appearance of the times with clever workings, not blatant antics. Just a thought. I must go for now because I have to rise up at 6:30 AM.

"...adding insult to irony..." --The Get Up Kids


posted by Jeff Watkins at 11:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home