Thursday, January 02, 2003

My Life Is Still A De-railed Train Wreck

Doing nothing for seemingly minutes turns into doing something for unnoticed hours. My daily events counter claim my ambitions. Today was good. I hope for a better tomorrow. I helped my Dad out today for an hour organizing some software for him and then I took down the ol’ family Christmas tree. It funny to me how we call it the “family” tree, yet I end up putting it up and taking it down as a solo act. Who is Huey Lewis without the News? Anyway, I saw Gangs of New York tonight with my friend Jenny Stepp. It was an amazing film. I give it 4 and 1/2 stars. It would give it 5, but there was way too much nudity in there for me. Martin Scorsese is a cinema genius in my opinion. However, I contest the view that you can make an appearance of the times with clever workings, not blatant antics. Just a thought. I must go for now because I have to rise up at 6:30 AM.

"...adding insult to irony..." --The Get Up Kids

No comments: