theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Not the Pepsi Challange I ran across this ar...
Somebody Somewhere I can't really write about w...
Forever Is Not A Wish Today has been a rather l...
As Tears Go By by The Rolling Stones It is th...
The Space Between Somwhere in between me tel...
Send Chicken Noodle Soup One year ago this day I ...
This One Time… One Year Ago Today This time las...
Happy Anniversary! So I tried to write t...
My Life Is Still A De-railed Train Wreck Doing ...
Happy New Year So, at the strike of 2003, I was...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Unanswered Prayers

Today, I took my CLEP test. I got a 48. I needed a 50. At this point, it looks like I'm not going to graduate in May. I hate the feeling I have inside of me right now...


posted by Jeff Watkins at 4:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home