Saturday, March 01, 2003

Nyquil Chaser

So, I'm sick... We're watching a patch of grass grow today at 3:30 PM CST. I feel like a kid on rainy Saturday when there is nothing to do. I mean, yeah I'm an adult. I have some money, I have a car, and I could go find something to do. But, when you’re sick, your energy and effort level just flops. Last night I went to bed around 11:00 P.M. and I didn't get up until ten or twelve hours later. I went by Mike Sutton's place to see what he was up to. We grabbed a bite to eat at Burger King and swung by the local Goodwill. I found a very old and worn copy of War and Peace. Not that I'm opposed to reading it, just don't know that I ever will. I think the main reason I bought it was for the sheer novelty of having it and possibly one day reading it. Good times so far. I think later I will be posting my favorite song that I've ever written. Stay tuned for that...

"If I only had an ocean to compliment the sky. I'd pull it down and paint it for you and I'd never question why. Cause 'red would mean you loved me' and 'blue would mean you cared' but black my heart when left alone to cold and killing stairs." The Sound by Further Seems Forever from How To Start A Fire.

No comments: