Wednesday, March 12, 2003

The Greatest, err… My Top 27 Favorite Beatles Songs of All Time

Yes, it’s time. Time for what you may ask? For the unveiling of something new for To Whom It May Concern. In light of the semi-recent release (2000) of The Beatles 1 record, Chase and I devoted countless hours and compiled our own list of our favorite Beatles tunes (27 in all). We hope to inspire others to do the same and make a list of their own in dedication to the greatest band of all time. We also hope to be doing this again soon with other mutual music favorites. Until then, please enjoy and download some of these songs. I think it’s fine that some people don’t necessarily like the Beatles. But, please realize and recognize their innovations, influences, and sheer astonishing ability to make great rock ‘n’ roll…

The Top 27 Favorites of Jeff Watkins

27. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
26. Two Of Us
25. Till There Was You
24. The Fool On The Hill
23. You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away
22. Happiness Is A Warm Gun
21. All You Need Is Love
20. I’m Only Sleeping
19. Revolution
18. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
17. She Loves You
16. For No One
15. A Day In The Life
14. The Long And Winding Road
13. Here Comes The Sun
12. Help
11. We Can Work It Out
10. Let It Be
9. Something
8. Because
7. Dear Prudence
6. And I Love Her
5. If I Fell
4. Eleanor Rigby
3. Across The Universe
2. Here, There And Everywhere

And my number one favorite Beatles song of all time:

1. Yesterday

Also, make sure to visit Eye Level to see Chase’s favorites.

No comments: