theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Session A: Old Friends I recently sent a survey...
Don't You Hate It When People Don't Return Your Pr...
Writers Block I have nothing worth anything...
About A Girl Once upon a time, there was this g...
My Reformation Day Days pass me by So many, so...
The Greatest, err… My Top 27 Favorite Beatles Song...
I feel beat down. I'm back and white as ever. I'...
Yes I'm Still Up I've got to get up for class i...
God Shuffled His Feet After seven days He was ...
You Remind Me Of A Secret I Was Never Supposed To ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Church Bulletins

You wear a sign
That says, “I’m fine”

You wear your clothes so proud
Only to be left on that cloud

Congratulations today!
I hope you get an A

Presentations of the heart
You look so smart

I feel so blue
Why can’t you see what’s true?

Put yourself on Billboards more
Why do I feel like such a whore?

You’re done and almost gone
Here I am left on my own

You’re eyes like flames, oh so bright
Just fly away, leaving me out of sight


posted by Jeff Watkins at 12:39 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home