Monday, March 31, 2003

Monday, 47 Days Until Graduation

I’m sure they don’t really expect you to go back to class the first day after your spring break is over. Hmm... maybe they do because I’m sitting in my computer class right now and my professor sure is talking fast. I’m not really sure what she is talking about, but it has something to do with Microsoft Access.

My break was much needed! Even though I didn’t do any school work, I got a little accomplished. I gave Daive Puppy back to Teresa on Saturday night. The girls were glad to see each other. I didn’t do much yesterday. I’ve been watching a lot of wrestling lately.

Well, the countdown has begun. I’ve actually been counting down since August 1999, when I started college. I’m really excited. I’ll be glad to take some time off until I go do my masters where I won’t be sitting in a class room. Hopefully a year of working full time and living in this small town will motivate me to save and pay off debt and get the heck out and move on with my life.

Sorry this is so random. I’m just updating the world on my life (because some people care). Hopefully I’ll have something more significant to write later in the week. Until then, farewell to fashion...

“So I'll go walking through the streets until my heels bleed and I'll sing out my song in case the birds wish to sing along. And I'll dig a tunnel to the center of the universe. Well here I am. I don't know how to say this. The only thing I know is awkward silence. Your eyelids close when you're around me to shut me out.” Freakish by Saves The Day from the album Stay What You Are.

No comments: