theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Let’s See If I Can Get Out Of This One First o...
My Thoughts on Relationships (and Girls) : Part O...
Late Nights on the ol’ AIM Tonight, a newly acq...
Random News and Thoughts from Ground Zero I fi...
In All Dishonesty Deception is one form of trut...
Nyquil Chaser So, I'm sick... We're watching a ...
Smoking Spiritualized. In Two Parts. by Ralph Ers...
My Thoughts on the Christian Subculture Part One ...
Smoking Spiritualized. In Two Parts. by Ralph Ers...
I Found Sean So, all day long I’ve been running...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, March 08, 2003

The Musings of a Misspent Youth

Being young was so much fun
All I had to was go to school and not get beat down
In 8th grade, coming home in the afternoon
Watching Saved By The Bell and looking for something too much on

The times that meant so much to me
Are all vague memories
The times that were filled with joy
Are fleeting fast and I can't seem to get a grasp

My science book is open, but my mind is closed
Eyes fixed on the TV—Oh... don't worry about folding clothes
These are the days that I will remember
And I don't ever want to let them go

The times that meant so much to me
Are all vague memories
The times that were filled with joy
Are fleeting fast and I can't seem to get a grasp

(Bridge)

Thinking about 1995
I really wish for the same old time
No objectives, no goals, doing whatever, whenever
If I do my homework, good... if not, there's always tomorrow

The times that meant so much to me
Are all vague memories
The times that were filled with joy
Are fleeting fast and I can't seem to get a grasp


posted by Jeff Watkins at 1:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home