theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Friday, 9:00 AM, Six Hours Before Spring Break Beg...
For The Record, I Support The War So, once agai...
Church Bulletins You wear a sign That says, “I...
Session A: Old Friends I recently sent a survey...
Don't You Hate It When People Don't Return Your Pr...
Writers Block I have nothing worth anything...
About A Girl Once upon a time, there was this g...
My Reformation Day Days pass me by So many, so...
The Greatest, err… My Top 27 Favorite Beatles Song...
I feel beat down. I'm back and white as ever. I'...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, March 22, 2003

Saturday, 1:00 AM, Seven Hours Of Riding From The Original G'ville

So, I made it. *Cheers* I had so much junk to do this afternoon that I didn't acutally leave until around 5 PM. Then about two hours into the trip, I had to stop and take a nap at a rest stop because I was falling asleep. But, I've made it. It looks to be a fun filled few days with the folks. I hope all is well with all of you. Thanks Linsey for visiting the site while you're at your home. Good night from my hometown...

posted by Jeff Watkins at 12:22 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home