theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

For The Record, I Support The War So, once agai...
Church Bulletins You wear a sign That says, “I...
Session A: Old Friends I recently sent a survey...
Don't You Hate It When People Don't Return Your Pr...
Writers Block I have nothing worth anything...
About A Girl Once upon a time, there was this g...
My Reformation Day Days pass me by So many, so...
The Greatest, err… My Top 27 Favorite Beatles Song...
I feel beat down. I'm back and white as ever. I'...
Yes I'm Still Up I've got to get up for class i...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Friday, March 21, 2003

Friday, 9:00 AM, Six Hours Before Spring Break Begins

I've got to wait until 3:00 PM to start driving home. Then I have to wait seven hours while driving. But, I don't have class for five whole days. This is what becoming an adult is all about; looking for the next vacation! With love and hatred...

posted by Jeff Watkins at 8:52 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home