Saturday, March 15, 2003

Don't You Hate It When People Don't Return Your Property

The weekend is supposed to be a refresher from the week, right? How come the weekend seems to do nothing but complicate life more? I've watched a lot of movies thus far in the weekend. Some have been with friends. Some have been alone. Either way, no one knew what I was thinking then. And just as I'm being vague know, no one knows what I'm being vague about. Tonight in California, the Facedown Festival is going on. There is a small little band from Arizona playing. They are called Overcome (R.I.P.). While this band is no longer together, their music had a huge impact on my life. Their second release, When Beauty Dies was my first Christian hardcore CD, namely my first anything hardcore. Tonight, there playing a reunion show at the Facedown Festival. Oh, how I'm longing to be in California...



No comments: