theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Writers Block I have nothing worth anything...
About A Girl Once upon a time, there was this g...
My Reformation Day Days pass me by So many, so...
The Greatest, err… My Top 27 Favorite Beatles Song...
I feel beat down. I'm back and white as ever. I'...
Yes I'm Still Up I've got to get up for class i...
God Shuffled His Feet After seven days He was ...
You Remind Me Of A Secret I Was Never Supposed To ...
The Musings of a Misspent Youth Being young was...
Let’s See If I Can Get Out Of This One First o...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, March 15, 2003

Don't You Hate It When People Don't Return Your Property

The weekend is supposed to be a refresher from the week, right? How come the weekend seems to do nothing but complicate life more? I've watched a lot of movies thus far in the weekend. Some have been with friends. Some have been alone. Either way, no one knew what I was thinking then. And just as I'm being vague know, no one knows what I'm being vague about. Tonight in California, the Facedown Festival is going on. There is a small little band from Arizona playing. They are called Overcome (R.I.P.). While this band is no longer together, their music had a huge impact on my life. Their second release, When Beauty Dies was my first Christian hardcore CD, namely my first anything hardcore. Tonight, there playing a reunion show at the Facedown Festival. Oh, how I'm longing to be in California...




posted by Jeff Watkins at 10:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home