theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

My Reformation Day Days pass me by So many, so...
The Greatest, err… My Top 27 Favorite Beatles Song...
I feel beat down. I'm back and white as ever. I'...
Yes I'm Still Up I've got to get up for class i...
God Shuffled His Feet After seven days He was ...
You Remind Me Of A Secret I Was Never Supposed To ...
The Musings of a Misspent Youth Being young was...
Let’s See If I Can Get Out Of This One First o...
My Thoughts on Relationships (and Girls) : Part O...
Late Nights on the ol’ AIM Tonight, a newly acq...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Friday, March 14, 2003

About A Girl

Once upon a time, there was this girl named Debbie. She ran a website called, His Beautiful Eyes Inside My Silly Head. She somehow mixed journal entries, quotes, thoughts, poetry, and life into each individual post. An amazing writer! An awesome person! And at this point in my day, she is my favorite person in the whole wide world. She did one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me. Guess? She wrote me a poem! Can you believe it? How rad is that? It's only because she is wonderful and sweet and encompasses all the things a lady is supposed to be. I am honored and appreciative. Please go read her site and reflect on why I am glowing. Thanks so much Debbie!

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." -Unknown


posted by Jeff Watkins at 3:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home