Friday, March 14, 2003

About A Girl

Once upon a time, there was this girl named Debbie. She ran a website called, His Beautiful Eyes Inside My Silly Head. She somehow mixed journal entries, quotes, thoughts, poetry, and life into each individual post. An amazing writer! An awesome person! And at this point in my day, she is my favorite person in the whole wide world. She did one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me. Guess? She wrote me a poem! Can you believe it? How rad is that? It's only because she is wonderful and sweet and encompasses all the things a lady is supposed to be. I am honored and appreciative. Please go read her site and reflect on why I am glowing. Thanks so much Debbie!

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." -Unknown

No comments: