Wednesday, March 19, 2003

For The Record, I Support The War

So, once again, it's my time to write something meaningful. That can sometimes cause a conflict of interest though. Sometimes, I've purposely written things on here so people will read them and become infuriated at what I said. Other times, I've just said things with no real intentions and people got upset. Who knows? Not I. I don't aim to please in my writing. Yet, I always strive to be better and over time evolve into what God would want me to be and want out of me. Thank God for his constancy, I’m surely good at infidelity.

Many things have been happening in my life. I've been earning more debt on Ebay trying to find Beatles vinyl. I've won some all ready and I'll be sure to keep you up to date (like you care). Did you guys watch the Presidential address last night? I thought it was a phenomenal speech and whomever wrote it, the speechwriter or President Bush himself, there was a lot of emotion, heart, truth, and a certain level of realness to it. I say, go USA!

Happenings in the realm of randomness: Relevancy is something that I always try to convey. I write what I want, but I always wish for someone to get something out of it. In these late hours of morning, I often contemplate my greatest of thoughts. Shallowness and egocentrism seem to fade when I’m alone in solace. While I have to be in class in five hours, nothing seems more relevant than trying to figure out today’s meaning to end the days activities. Today contains no such relevancy.

On a lighter note, today in my mental disorders psychology class, we were talking about the sensation that is bedwetting. At some point, we were all expressing our ideas and opinions and it sounded as if we were debating the direct unpleasant incidents of the bubonic plague or something. Seriously, we were rambling off on a tangent and it was getting annoying. Just in case anyone was wondering, there are no bedwetting epidemics going on in our country as far as I know. However, me being the ever jolly one, at an attempt to share humor with the class, I patted my roommate on the shoulder and assured the class that we were going to get his bedwetting 'problem' taken care of and everything was going to be "alright". Some people laughed anyway... Now, I will cry, for my alarm goes off very soon. God speed…

"When you tried to build me up with the wrong words, all it did was kill me. And when you said you trust in all that I feel, I never quite believed you. And when you tried to help me out by telling me how we should be, I disagreed." The Juliana Theory, "Do You Believe Me?", from the album Love.

No comments: