Monday, March 10, 2003

You Remind Me Of A Secret I Was Never Supposed To Tell

They say Friday night is the loneliest night of the week. Oh, contra! Saturday and Sunday night are lonely as well. This weekend has been a fair one, but I've enjoyed it even more because my roommate has been in Jacksonville visiting his fiancé. So, I've been in solace. I like to be alone a lot more when I have the place to myself. When my roommate is here, I like to be away because I can never get peace and quiet. Friday night, I didn't do anything but go to sleep early. Saturday night, Sean Tanner and I had the pleasurable experience of having dinner cooked for us by Kristen Crews. Then we went back to his place and watched Sweet Home Alabama. Yes, make fun; I don't know why I wanted to watch it either. There's even more of a reason to laugh now, it's the second time I've seen it. Be prepared all you Beatles fans. At some point this week, Chase and I will be posting our own Top 27 favorite Beatles tunes. That's it for now. Signing off from G'ville...

"If I fell in love with you. Would you promise to be true and help me to understand? Because I've been in love before and I've found that love was more than just holding hands..." If I Fell by Beatles

No comments: