Wednesday, February 26, 2003

I Found Sean

So, all day long I’ve been running around with this childish notation in my head to remember to post about how lonesomeness passes and how companionship is still an unavoidable, redeeming companion. Last night, after about thirty minutes of sulking, I drove around to ‘the hood’ to which I noticed my friend’s light on. You are correct, yes I found Sean Tanner. He was home and I convinced him to take a trip with me to Krystal’s. We got to talk a lot, which was cool, and it was a good time to be alive. I learned a lot about myself last night—not really, but it sounded good. In other non-related news, I got an email from another friend today. It read:

“I have something to admit to you. I have a new best friend. He's taken your
place. It happened quite by accident. I was actually calling for you,
but he kept picking up the phone and we just started talking and it went from there. Yup it's true, you've been replaced. By none other than your ANSWERING MACHINE. I mean, I talk to it more then I talk to you...you should have seen it coming...you could have read the signs. Yup we're really good friends now, because I talk to that STUPID THING EVERY TIME I CALL YOU...”

Haha, Bethany Dunlap replyed with that to an email that I had written her this morning. I laughed really hard, but at first I was like what!?!? We're both really busy people, but who isn't? Ok, I’m going to go. Just wanted to share my life with you…

No comments: