Monday, February 10, 2003

Monday, Tuesday, Happy Days

Actually, to best some up today, that should have read, Monday, Tuesday, skip all but one class day. Yes, that's right, I am a slacker. I have a good excuse, I stayed up until 4 AM posting items on Ebay. So, if you're not too busy, please stop by my auctions and maybe bid on some basketball figures, blank cd-r's, or comics. I mean, after all, I have to pay the rent:

MATTEL SUPERSTARS! 16 FIGURES IN ALL! SPECIAL!
100PK CD-R MEMOREX 700MB/80MIN 48X, NEW!!!
40 COMICS! MARVEL, DC, ETC! MUST SELL, #1s

I had my first test for History 212 today, Western Civilization. It was kind of tough, but with a high enough curve, I hope to do well on it. So, how does everyone like the new template? I will admit it took some getting used to. I guess that's why I haven't posted in a few days. But, I haven't seen this template anywhere recently, so that will hopefully set To Whom It May Concern apart a little farther than we already are (or get back people like Scott who hate our site). I'm not saying we are great, but this is pretty unique (of course I would think so). This is the week of love (as Justin would say) and while I have no one to love but God, I will try to stay chipper. Perhaps, I might wear black on this coming sacred Friday. Some may say, "See, Jeff, you're giving in. That's what they would expect you to do. Give into the singleness. Exploit yourself in the shame of a holiday that you cannot celebrate." And I would say in reply, "Hey! What's the big deal? I wear black everyday."

Pictures, stars, and dreams...

No comments: