theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Monday, Tuesday, Happy Days Actually, to best s...
Is This Love That I'm Feeling This could b...
To Whom It May Concern My name is Charles Emery...
Just letting you guys know....I had a good post fo...
Beta Testing Ah, newness at last! I spent ...
Your Words Are Better Than Mine Ripping pages f...
Biblicist, Communism, and Forgiveness The title...
Power Lloyd I wanted to be Power Lloyd. I was go...
To Whom It May Concern 2.0 There will finall...
Dat's Just Da Life of A Hoodlum My day starts ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Valentine by The Get Up Kids from Something To Write Home About

It's words you forget to anniversary songs
Bottles bite back your tolerance wrong
Your good intentions count for little anymore
If you're sorry why wage war?
Not fully convinced
Something wrong with this
Could another point of view
Biased and untrue
Tear me away from you

Will you be my valentine?
If i'm a world away
Apologies are breaking me
The constants aren't so constant anymore

Two days i wait for calls to come through
Tonight for me translates yesterday to you
You bend and you wave
You're barely away
I wish i could say tonight
That when you bend and wave goodbye
You'd take me with you

Will you be my valentine?
If i'm a world away
Apologies are breaking me
The constants aren't so constant anymore

Will you be my?
(valentine)
Will you be my?
(valentine)
If i'm a world away
(from a world away)
If i'm a world away
(from a world away)
The constants aren't so constant anymore.


posted by Jeff Watkins at 12:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home