Wednesday, February 26, 2003

It's Hard To Find A Friend

I hear the pitter-patter of sorrow calling and I cannot prevent it. It's late and I want to go get some Krystal’s because I'm hungry, but nobody is up or wants to go. Have you ever noticed that the most insignificant things, which are meaningless, seem as important as the travesties that hinder us and come at the most inoperable times. How silly is that? Of course they do not equal in severity, but they cause you equal amounts of tension and questioning. It makes you wonder if you'll ever be able to find that one person for you. That no matter how late, what's going on, if you just needed to talk, get Krystal’s, or just take a ride, they would be there fore you. >>Sigh<< I wait in angst for mine...

"Loneliness is bliss" -Arthur

No comments: