theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Card Games All the cards have been dealt C...
Lessons In Counseling The cool breeze of winter...
It's A Sad Day Just a few short hours ago, the ...
Freaky Friday I worked 13 straight hours ...
Another Friday of Sorts Once again, today passe...
Some Thoughts On Theology Doctrine: Humanity of...
The Truth Be Told Look how consumed we are tod...
Another Day On our door, there is a message boa...
We're In It For The Psychology Most of the time...
Famous Punks...err, it's Punx! Did anyone watch...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Dat's Just Da Life of A Hoodlum

My day starts so early on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays and goes so long. I have classes at 8:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM and 4:00 PM. Plus, that's when my direct study meets too. However, my Tuesday's consist of one class from 2:30-5:30 PM and I don't have any classes on Thursday. Yeah, so I stay up late and well, it's all the more fun to stay up when everyone else has to get up at 7:00 AM and you don't have to. I finished reading a book the other day. It's by John Piper, What's The Difference: Manhood and Womanhood Defined According To The Bible. And, while I probably don't agree with all the guy's theology or even all of his ideas on marriage, I think he wrote a fair piece of words on the subject of what it means to be a man and what it means to be a woman. Also, very biblically based methodologies and ideals for marriage. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it because it taught me a thing or twelve. But, just in case you were wondering. Guys, I'm sorry, you won't be able to say, "I've figured out women" after reading the book. It's a short, 91-page essay with a lot of good principles. You should check it out. Well, it's late and I've got many more hours to kill (maybe I should try sleeping)...

"I gave her my heart. She gave me a pen."


posted by Jeff Watkins at 2:16 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home