theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

A Mediation on Love Who is She who rises as the...
Anecdotal Aspirations People have been asking...
When it Rains You'd think I would learn by no...
She Walks in Beauty or Some Byron, a Pipe, and A...
Valentine by The Get Up Kids from Something To Wri...
Monday, Tuesday, Happy Days Actually, to best s...
Is This Love That I'm Feeling This could b...
To Whom It May Concern My name is Charles Emery...
Just letting you guys know....I had a good post fo...
Beta Testing Ah, newness at last! I spent ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Friday, February 14, 2003

Alone With Others

Unaccompanied on Valentine’s Day
This appears to be the only way

While I live on my own
Independent of everyone; my life is a construction zone

I wait out and live through--milliseconds of days pass
So many more, I sigh, alas

How long do I have to wait?
Finding that I get to do nothing but perpetually hate

Forever evolving into a new creature
Striving to live daily and follow my teacher

Examples set and quickly forgotten; living fake
Day to day wandering through this endless pit of heartache

My wish for now on this too, lone star, is clear
To have a love that I can share with somebody here

Dual and equally given, these emotions grow new
Thoughts and feelings everyday, beautifully about you

Occupied with friends, while I myself, watch couples walk by
All alone on this scared night, I bow my head and start to cry


posted by Jeff Watkins at 3:34 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home