Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Waiting for the NyQuil to Kick In...
101 Things About Me!


01. Time you started: 1:33am
02. Full Name: Charles William Livingston
03. Nicknames: Chase,Langston,Carlos,Skip...
04. Height : 6'2
05. Weight : 175,yes Neil I did lose some weight.
06. School: Baptist College of Florida
08. Gender: Male
09. Birthday: April 22, 1981
10. Zodiac sign: Taurus,right?
11. Location: School: Graceville, FL / Home: Ashford,AL
12. Birth Place: Southeast Alabama Medical Center in Dothan,AL
13. Hair Color: Yellow Blond
14. Eye Color: Ah the everchanging hazel
15. Siblings: Angie,27...I think.
16. Are you in love: Yes.
17. Have you ever been in love? See also 16.
18. Are you more interested in guys or girls; be honest: this question could go in so many directions, but yes,girls.
19. Crush: sounds painful.
20. Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Nope


**The PAST Side**
21. What age would you go back to: 13
22. Memory you miss most: not sure. I miss being in plays and my old youth group.
23. Memory you would like to forget: Times when I've been a jerk and hurt those around me.
24. What'd you do yesterday: same ol' routine.
25. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone: Donna Mullen
26. Last thing you said: I'll be there soon(to Jeremy when he said he was going to sleep)
27. Last song you listened to: "Top of The World" by The Juliana Theory
28. Last Food you ate: Hot Fudge Sunday with Almonds at Steak 'n Shake. I forgot to ask not to have them.
29. Last Drink you had: Orange Juice
30. Last CD you bought: Yankee Hotel Foxtrot by Wilco
31. Emotion: Oh, I haven't really thought about it. Blank.
32. Favorite Colors: Gray, Green
33. Favorite day of the week: Saturday
34. Month: can't decide that's a toughy.
35. Favorite Numbers: 34
36. Holiday: Christmas
37. Cookie: Oatmeal Raisin
39. Ice Cream: Either Vanilla with Chocolate Syrup or Banana Split Ice Cream from Blue Bell
40. Candy bar: Zero
41. Favorite Channels: Nick at Nite.
42. Shampoo/Conditioner: Suave Fresh Mt. Strawberry
43. Song: "Round Here" by Counting Crows


**PEOPLE YOU KNOW SIDE**
44. Friends:
45-46. ?
47. Silliest: not sure,sorry to disappoint.
Where'd 48 Go?
49. Best at keeping secrets: Greg Williams
50. Smartest: Chaz
51. Most likely to be a stripper: Jeff or Michael Miller
52. Sweetest: Donna
53. Weirdest: Do I count?
54. Most hyper: Mike Sutton
55. Most annoying: My dog because he ran away.


**The BELIEVE OR NOT Side**
57. Aliens: Have you met my friends?
56. Do you believe in Angels: Yes
58. Heaven & Hell: Yeah.
59. God: Yes.
60. Yourself: Yes, because public service annoucements on NBC tell me to.


**The HAVE YOU EVER Side**
61. Been on a plane: I've been in a jet, but never been in a plane as it flew. I've always wanted to.
62. Cried in public: Yes
63. Climbed a tree: Plenty o' times
64. Ate A Worm: Not unless that's what they really make bologna out of.
66. Met a celebrity: I met a few bands and I've met Jeff Watkins who I hear is responsible for Dashboard's formation...that makes him famous right?
67. Met the president: Yes, as a matter of fact I have met Dr. Tom Kinchens.
68. Been scared to get shot: On a few occassions.
69. Watched New Years Eve celebration in every time zone? Yes, and you don't have to tell me I know I'm a loser.
70. Shopped at Abercrombie and Fitch?: Shoplifted? No.
71. Gone skinny-dipping: Do bathtubs count?
72. Skipped school: It's one of my favorite past times.


**WHAT DO YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU HEAR**
73. Bill Clinton: I heard he might take over for Lettermen in the next couple years. I can see it, Dave writes jokes and Bill is one.
74. lollipops: So how many licks does it take?
75. Dreams: I dream all the time. Sometimes during class I sleep and dream of class.
76. Love: "What brings me down now is love cause I can never get enough."-Adam Duritz. All love is from God.
77. Whipped Cream: It goes good on everything, even fried bologna.
78. South Park: My friend used to have a shirt with Mr. Hanky on it, and you say I'm weird.
79. Christina Aguilera: Conan O'Brien once said that she looked like a clown whore, I always have thought that was funny.
80. Guys: Some are way too tough,others are way too sensitive. Stop trying.
81. Girls: They're one of my two favorite kinds of people.
82. Death: I write and talk about death a lot and this scares Jeff.


**The WHICH WOULD YOU RATHER Side**
83. Dog/Cat: Dog
84. Blue/Purple: Blue
85. Chocolate/Vanilla: Either/or
86. Pen/Pencil: Pen


*The QUESTIONS THAT DON'T MATTER I'M STILL ASKING SIDE**
87. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: No,but one day just like Roy Rogers or whoever that guy was I'm going to have my pets stuffed.
89. If you were a crayon, what color would you be: pink...uh like I know this...
90. How many buddies do you have on your list: 32
91. Do you like this survey: It has its moments.


**WHO DO YOU LIKE QUESTIONS!**
92. One pillow or two, cotton or feather: Two feather pillows
93. What kind of toothpaste Do you use: Crest Something...
94. How long are you in the shower: 10-15 minutes
95. How do you eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup: I prefer Sam's Choice peanut butter cups.
96. What does your name mean: I don't know,look it up.
98. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie pop: I don't like Math
99. What occurs once in a second, twice in one hour, and never in three hundred years? Yeah, it's the letter 'o'.
100. Of all the people you sent this to, how many would respond: I sent it to no one.
101. Finished: 2:25am.

No comments: