Wednesday, October 23, 2002

I'm Graduating In May!!!

Sorry, I couldn't think of any wittier titles for a post than that. I'm really excited about the fact that this time next year, I (hopefully) won't be here. I will miss Graceville, but I won't miss sitting in these classrooms and lecture halls. I met with my advisor Mrs. Sue Gilbert today and we went over the classes I've taken and still need to graduate. I still have to pass my 20 hours this semester, I have to Clept 2 history classes during Christmas break, and I have to take at least 15 hours next semester. I might possibly have to take 17 or 18 hours depending on if I can find a class to finish up my minor in youth ministry. So, this day couldn't get a whole lot better, right? Well, my loan came in, so I can pay off some debt. Getting out of one form of debt and getting into some new debt. Tomorrow is my initial visit to the hospital in Pensacola for my chaplaincy class. Tomorrow is orientation for the class. In another two weeks, I will go over there with Dane Claycomb for a weekend when we will get the first hand experience in what chaplaincy ministry is all about. Then, for a week in December, I will be over there and during that time I will be on call for 24 hours as the on duty Chaplin. Exciting yet scary because I fear during tragedy, I might not have encouraging or coping words to speak. I'm sure God will work that out then, but for now I need to get over to the Registrar’s office to take care of some GRADUATING SENIOR business. Hehe. Take Care...

No comments: