Sunday, October 13, 2002

Regulate The Chemicals

Writing on Sunday nights has turned into recapping the highlights of my week. I was going to post last night, but I wanted to leave Justin's latest post up there for at least a day. We sure do miss him and his posts are few and far between these days since the accident and the plastic surgery (keep up the progress buddy).

This week has been pretty all right. I had a midterm on Friday morning. I think I did fairly well, but time will tell or should I say the grade would. Friday night after work, I got to hang out with some local kids Teresa Tucker and Bethany Dunlap. My buddy Jared Fries was in town so I hung out with them. We actually got to be really good friends right when he was leaving for college. We still keep in touch and it was good to get to talk in real life. Bethany's cousin’s Briana and Lauren and their friend Terr(i) or (y) (short for Teresa) were here also and I got to meet them and hang out. It was pretty cool. They like the type of music I do. Which doesn't sell anything for me, but it sure helps me relate better to a person, does that make sense? Sean Tanner was so gracious to let me crash at his place on Friday night. Michael's (Milks, my roommate) parents and younger brother had come into town for the weekend and they were getting up semi-early on Saturday and I did not want to be among that rank, so I slept at Sean's place.

Lori Lindsey also got into town this weekend. Saturday was pretty boring until I got to do some things. I had a good time watching Miami beat Florida State. I went put-put golfing at Adventure Land with the Millers. I tied for last place with Milks. His Mom beat us all. After that, I met Lori at the movies. We saw Red Dragon and it was quite good. I was reasonably impressed with the references to the other movies. I think I got the most entertainment out of that aspect of the film. Today I attended church at the First Baptist Church of Graceville. That's all I’ve got to say about that. Tonight I ate dinner at Outback with Crystal Kepler. We've been pretty good friends since I've been coming to school here. We never get to hang out or talk until the wee hours of the morning because of schedule conflicts. Tonight was cool because we got to catch up, talk, laugh, and eat some darn good food. Overall I give the week a 5 and the weekend an 8. Well, that's about it for my life. Enjoy yourselves...

"Well the kids are all hopped up and ready to go. They're ready to go now. They got their surfboards. And they're going to the Discotheque Au Go Go. But she just couldn't stay. She had to break away. Well New York City really has is all. Oh yeah, oh yeah. Sheena Is A Punk Rocker, Sheena Is A Punk Rocker, Sheena Is A Punk Rocker, Well she's a Punk Punk, A Punk Rocker." The Ramones


No comments: