Saturday, October 19, 2002

NOTICE: the within pain and then spit at it’s laughter

I yearn for the fruitful knowledge of you. I cannot stand on these bones of my own. Sitting down on my pride, waiting for the days to end. Wanting still for something more, yet never known, but now I see. I listen to the tongue of spite and loose my mentality. I need your grace to overcome me. I want to feel confused and feel utter disorder because then my road will be cleared. The clouds will go away like a rainy day. A rainbow of joy will take hold over me and never let me go. The smoke screen will be blinded by light and turn to vapor without a sight. For this vision is my own, but I can’t seem to touch it. Notice the within pain. Rebuke all of the iniquities that concur my flesh and devour my soul. Let the bondage of my spirit be set free and understand my chosen path. Meditate on the one and only Word, and then spit at the laughter of pain. Evil will die a death of hell-known pain and then I will sit at the right hand. I know now and forever more I find strength in God’s son.

-I wrote this my 1st semester of college in Dr. Cunningham's CE 102 class-

No comments: