Monday, October 07, 2002

Avoiding reading Psychology 420 Class, Abnormal Psychology, I do this:

101 Things About Me!

01. Time you started: 3:07 PM
02. Full Name: Jeffery Glen Watkins
03. Nicknames: Jeffy Jeff, punk, (my roommate calls me "hey guy")
04. Height : 5'9
05. Weight : Fatty boo batty 200 something now...
06. School: Baptist College of Florida
08. Gender: Male
09. Birthday: June 25, 1980
10. Zodiac sign: Cancer
11. Location: School: Graceville, FL / Home: Melbourne, FL
12. Birth Place: Wuestoff Hospital in Rockledge, FL
13. Hair Color: Dirty blond, light brown
14. Eye Color: Blue/Green
15. Siblings: Older Brother, Tom 24
16. Are you in love: No
17. Have you ever been in love? Maybe
18. Are you more interested in guys or girls; be honest: No, no really, just girls...
19. Crush: Hum...
20. Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Nope

**The PAST Side**
21. What age would you go back to: 14
22. Memory you miss most: Coming home from junior high in 8th grade. You didn't have to do homework, but if you did it was cool and all there was to do was watch TV.
23. Memory you would like to forget: All the girls I've had to write sad poems and songs about... Maybe not?
24. What'd you do yesterday: Slept, put new stuff on my wall, took out the trash, odd cleaning, read for classes, watched my laundry, ate, drank, and tried to be happy.
25. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone: Sean Tanner
26. Last thing you said: Does yawning count?
27. Last song you listened to: "Kill The Poor" Dead Kennedys
28. Last Food you ate: Fish, Macaroni and Cheese from the hot bar at school.
29. Last Drink you had: Cherry Kool Aid.
30. Last CD you bought: Stavesacre "(Stavz'a'ker)"
31. Emotion: I'm not happy, but I have joy.
32. Favorite Colors: Black and Blue
33. Favorite day of the week: Friday
34. Month: December: Only 2 weeks of school, 2 weeks of winter break, Christmas, New Years Eve, plenty o' shows, and home cookin'.
35. Favorite Numbers: I don't know
36. Holiday: I like any holiday when I don't have to work or go to class.
37. Cookie: Animal Crackers
39. Ice Cream: Tin Roof Sundae, Rocky Road, Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup
40. Candy bar: Snickers
41. Favorite Channels: TNN for wrestling, Fox News for news, HBO for Sopranos, MTV 2 for the obvious, TBN for G-Rock.
42. Shampoo/Conditioner: Some how I've collected a few:
Suave Strawberry Shampoo, White Rain Regular Shampoo, Head and Shoulders, and Suave Shampoo plus Conditioner.
43. Song: "Monday Monday" Mamas and The Papas

**PEOPLE YOU KNOW SIDE**
44. Friends: I have a lot of good friends. I put my trust in most of them because they are trustworthy. They all mean different things and hold a special place in my heart individually.
45-46. ?
47. Silliest: Probably Jed Marczewski
Where'd 48 Go?
49. Best at keeping secrets: Sean Tanner
50. Smartest: Jeremy Leary (RIP)
51. Most likely to be a stripper: Robin Tallon
52. Sweetest: Melissa Bearden
53. Weirdest: Chase Livingston (haha)
54. Most hyper: Nick Long or Milks
55. Most annoying: We all have our moments.

**The BELIEVE OR NOT Side**
57. Aliens: Maybe, but probably not
56. Do you believe in Angels: Yes
58. Heaven & Hell: Yeah, both as the Bible teaches.
59. God: Indeed, creator and father.
60. Yourself: Sometimes, but I doubt myself a lot. Why believe in yourself, you'll just let yourself down.

**The HAVE YOU EVER Side**
61. Been on a plane: No, actually. Nor have I ever seen snow. True Floridian.
62. Cried in public: Yeah.
63. Climbed a tree: Sure
64. Ate A Worm: Noooo.
66. Met a celebrity: Depnds, no one notable.
67. Met the president: No.
68. Been scared to get shot: Sometimes
69. Watched New Years Eve celebration in every time zone? Never been that bored.
70. Shopped at Abercrombie and Fitch?: Never!
71. Gone skinny-dipping: Not yet, haha.
72. Skipped school: I've been skipping class since kindergarten.

**WHAT DO YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU HEAR**
73. Bill Clinton: I try to forget him.
74. lollipops: Yeah, blow pops.
75. Dreams: I like them, especially when I get the girl.
76. Love: It's patient, it's kind, doesn't envy, doesn't boast...
77. Whipped Cream: Oh yeah :)
78. South Park: The last time I watched South Park was when I was 17 or 18 and high. There was a reason...
79. Christina Aguilera: She was kinda cute when she first came out and I guess with all the production behind her, she can sing.
80. Guys: Usually who I am hanging out with on a Saturday night. They're not quite as moody, don't usually read into things as much, and sometimes are jerks.
81. Girls: Usually who I hang with on Friday night (haha). They are not as insulting, they are sweet, but can often be the most evil concept in all of creation. Prettier than guys though.
82. Death: Don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow has enough to worry about. Death comes to everyone. "Dying is the easiest part, now I'm afraid of life." The Dingees

**The WHICH WOULD YOU RATHER Side**
83. Dog/Cat: I'm not a big pet person. Dog over cat. Fish over Dog.
84. Blue/Purple: Blue
85. Chocolate/Vanilla: Swirled
86. Pen/Pencil: Pen

*The QUESTIONS THAT DON'T MATTER I'M STILL ASKING SIDE**
87. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: I'm lucky to keep my blanket and pillow on the bed. I can't even fathom something else.
89. If you were a crayon, what color would you be: Whatever color Caucasian is or black.
90. How many buddies do you have on your list: 180
91. Do you like this survey: In about 10 questions.

**WHO DO YOU LIKE QUESTIONS!**
92. One pillow or two, cotton or feather: One lumpy pillow.
93. What kind of toothpaste Do you use: Crest Dual Action Whitening *Cool Mint*
94. How long are you in the shower: 4-24 minutes, depends on how much time I have.
95. How do you eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup: Just put it in the ol' mouth.
96. What does your name mean: Opinionated??? I don't know.
98. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie pop: Why am I doing this again?
99. What occurs once in a second, twice in one hour, and never in three hundred years? I don’t know.
100. Of all the people you sent this to, how many would respond: Nobody...
101. Finished: 4:08 PM

No comments: