Sunday, September 07, 2003

Zuits and Latters

This weekend has flown by. Not much happening. Friday, Justin, Mike, Zack, Savannah, and myself drove to Tally to the annual Wild Woodstock at some Presbyterian church there. We got to see Rhema and Capitol Speedway (those were the only two I wanted to watch). A few more bands played, but we decided that food was more important. Saturday, I mostly just watched movies. My friend Annie from back home called me and we talked for a few minutes. Her and I see eye-to-eye on a lot of relationship things. Although, she's 17, she has a lot of insight. Which means, she's really mature or I'm really immature. Yikes. Today is kind of a slow day. I was going to get up and go to church, but I'm lazy. That's it; no excuses, I'm just lazy. What else? Nothing.

"Us, and them. And after all we’re ordinary men. Me, and you. God only knows it’s not what we would choose to do." Pink Floyd, Us and Them, from Dark Side of the Moon.

No comments: