Thursday, September 11, 2003

Just Another Day of My Life

Did you realize today is September 11th? It caught me off guard as I saw 9-11-03 on the clock on my computer. Crazy, huh? It was just two years ago. I've been up to Teen Challenge the past couple of days and I will be going over there tomorrow to give them the rest of the stuff for the application process. It seems like I could be close to getting a job there, although I believe that's totally up to the Lord. I could go into more detail, but I'm kind of in a hurry. Yesterday and today, I've been there and by the police station a lot (stuff about the robbery). Chase and I burnt a few of Rod Stewart's CD's tonight. Forget the hits, look into his early 70's stuff. It's great. G'night/G'morning...

"I still possess a photograph. My memory to refresh. But fade it may Jo I can say. I was sure that I had it made." Rod Stewart, Jo's Lament, from Gasoline Alley.

No comments: