Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Slightly Updated

Wow, all my comrades have posted, I'm impressed. Maybe Justin will come around soon. I think he has writer's block permanently (hope not)? I've added a bunch of junk-a-cola to the site. More updated detail of the staff. More blogs listed (our new friends). Many more music links (for anyone who cares). A bunch of things to get us more hits. And a partridge in a pear tree. I'm tired and I'm ready to be done looking at this site. I need a job. The School has been having a book sale. I walked out of there with thirty books today for $1.00 and about 2/3 of them went on Amazon. Please check out my inventory [Books For Sale --->], a lot of the books are really cheap. Help me pay the bills. I would say take a gander at Chase's, but he already out sells me. I think that's it. I went to a wedding two weekends ago, my friend Leslie's wedding is this weekend, and I'm a groomsmen in a wedding in another week. Am I missing something?

"Now it's time to say good night, good night, sleep tight. Now the sun turns out his light, good night, sleep tight. Dream sweet dreams for me. Dream sweet dreams for you. Close your eyes and I'll close mine. Good night, sleep tight." The Beatles, Good Night, from The Beatles (White Album).

No comments: