Monday, September 01, 2003

The Art of Thievery

Much like the rest of the nation, I had the day off today. Not too unusual I suppose. I have the day off everyday. However, as I returned home this evening, I realized that I am now one among many who have had a crime perpetrated against them. Yes kids, I'm the first member of To Whom to be a victim of in home larceny. It's a recognition I soon do not want to experience again, for a while anyway. I left my windows in my bedroom open, as I always do. I’m guessing they came in through the window and went out the front door. The only thing they got was my DVD player, which is good. The cop that I filed the report with said he thought it was 3 guys, but I figure it was just one or they would have grabbed more. Anyway, I'm too annoyed to write. I really don't care about the DVD player, it’s not that important. I’m more pissed that my apartment is going to be really hot now because I can't keep my windows open anymore.

No comments: