Thursday, September 04, 2003

Several Annoyances

I'm in a pretty good mood, but I get annoyed really easy. Here are a few things that are currently "infuriators" for me:

1. Love bugs? I don't love them. People worry about things like nuclear fallout. At least, I would die instantly (hopefully). I worry I'll have to scrape love bugs off my car for the next six months. I found one in my hair earlier. Gross!

2. Yaccs (comments) has been sucking lately. But it should be better my next week (there getting a new server).

3. When I was driving to town earlier, I was listening to music. I started thinking about my opinion and how much I annoy myself with it. I know I annoy my friends. Then in bitter get-back-at-them thoughts, their opinions started bothering me. Then, I started getting mad at why we all think we have the better opinions. Then... I just stopped thinking about it.

4. Heat. I'm thankful for the fact that I have fans in my apartment. I'm hugging mine right now. It's kind of awkward to type with a fan in your lap.

5. Voting. I've been registered to vote for 3 months now. I cannot decide on anything. That's why I registered independent. Not because I like the word, so I wouldn't have to worry about anything until the real election.

6. Moldy bread. None of mine is, but I'm always afraid that I'll never get through the next loaf. I bought some French bread today from Wal-Mart for $1.00. What a bargain! And Chase, it was the generic brand (hehe).

7. Okay, now I'll rant about the weather. It can't make up its mind. One day, sunny, later on, storming. Jeez, I hope I’m not that inconsistent.

8. Ants. I have some in my car. They’re just regular black ants, not even ones that hurt you. They like my car for some reason. They can't get enough of it and I can't seem to get rid of them!

9. Girls. I can't seem to figure them out. Of course, they're not meant to be, but I can't even get a clue. You know, if being gay wasn't an abomination, I would... just stay single forever. Where's Jed?

10. And finally, the whole debacle in South Africa that is going on. Cape Verde is committing to sign protocols of AU institutions. Hey, I needed something smart to talk about. All right, that's enough of that.

No comments: