Friday, September 05, 2003

Let's Have A P-a-r-t-y

What do, how much money I need to make in the next year, To Whom, and the debt of all the writers (collectively) on this site have in common? We all need, owe, or have twenty thousand of something. That might not have made sense, but if you got the riddle, you will have realized that our humble site is now 20,000 hits richer. Thanks to everyone who ever clicked on our site. And for all the doubters, we didn't just hit refresh a bunch of times either.

In not so related news, I got to hang with a dear friend, Amber Marie tonight. She came over and made fun of me for my DVD player getting swiped. It was great fun. We talked about our summers and future. We even agreed that if we were five years closer in age, we would probably date. Or maybe that was just my hope. Oh delay.

Yay, 20K! Let’s have a party!

"Sleep now sweet princess. I'll cheer for you silently and carefully not to disturb. I'll be ready on that evening. When you're starved for my attention you'll say, 'Wake now, prince; there's a brilliant sky above and a jealous moon in love and they are starved for our attention.'" Copeland, When Paula Sparks from, Beneath Medicine Tree.

No comments: