theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Dreams, et cetera They say dreams are the result ...
Monday, 47 Days Until Graduation I’m sure they ...
Is He Talking about Love Again? My sp...
Stayin’ Alive There aren’t many things that wou...
Mid Way Through Spring Break Coming home is fun...
Relationship Ramblings (Incoherently I Might Add) ...
I'm Not a Politician, but I Play One On TV I ...
Saturday, 1:00 AM, Seven Hours Of Riding From The ...
Friday, 9:00 AM, Six Hours Before Spring Break Beg...
For The Record, I Support The War So, once agai...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Goat Ropers and Surfers

Dark halls bring us closer together
Elevator shafts warrant our secret
Plain stages set in time
When will it be mine?

This town keeps us near
Like a father to his child
Clever excuses for why this can’t be
Why is it so hard to tell me?

Hellos turn into goodbyes
Rambling utterances prostrated
Taking so long to say a few words
Can I just fly away like a flock of birds?

Letting weeks pass like seconds
Going along without saying a word
Actions speaking so proudly
How come that hurts so badly?

Bring me down on your level
I want to say the things I think
This could elevate us so high
Instead, I bite my tongue and let you lie...


posted by Jeff Watkins at 5:20 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home