theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

A Crappy, Yet Funny Post The internet is withou...
Shameless Plug My brother Caleb has a band ca...
Hope "The faith and love that spring from the h...
I had a good cry. This is me blogging. You can...
Wartime Thoughts Over the past few hours I...
Against Nestorianism I am bound to myself Ther...
Sometimes I'm A Sentimental Sucka I always thi...
Exasperation(s) - Of This Sort Today started of...
Early Morning Even though it’s about 8:00 A.M.,...
Sweet Dreams I have come to the conc...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Friday, April 18, 2003

Improving and Proving

Learning trite lessons again
Refreshed beyond exhausted restraint
I’m through living with resistance
Awkwardness abounding in this silence

Finally, I’m letting you go
Improving the relationships I already know
Loneliness invading my home
Proving that I can be alone

Telling myself things will be different
Worrying too much about self-controlling issues
Dealing with things—dumb things I’ve done
Preparing for life, as it may come

Finally, I’m letting you go
Improving the relationships I already know
Loneliness invading my home
Proving that I can be alone

(Bridge)

Today I found your key
The one that you made for me
The only thing that can open your heart
I have to give it back so that we can part

Finally, I’m letting you go
Improving the relationships I already know
Loneliness invading my home
Proving that I can be alone


posted by Jeff Watkins at 2:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home