theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Update I spent most of the day yesterday p...
Mr. Know-It-All I like my roommate a lot! He’s...
Goat Ropers and Surfers Dark halls bring us clo...
Dreams, et cetera They say dreams are the result ...
Monday, 47 Days Until Graduation I’m sure they ...
Is He Talking about Love Again? My sp...
Stayin’ Alive There aren’t many things that wou...
Mid Way Through Spring Break Coming home is fun...
Relationship Ramblings (Incoherently I Might Add) ...
I'm Not a Politician, but I Play One On TV I ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, April 03, 2003

Help Again

Just in case anyone is interested, I have another auction:

8 COPIES OF THE MAN IN THE MIRROR by Patrick Morley

8 Copies of this book for 5.50, what a deal!


posted by Jeff Watkins at 1:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home