Saturday, April 05, 2003

Shenanigans

The weekend is here and I find myself anxiously awaiting the next one. [Graduation check: 42 days]. A lot has been happening today. This is probably one of the busier weekends I've had to deal with in a while. Last night, I got to watch a little Friends with my friend Bethany Dunlap. Then I went to Justin's house because our friend, Jeremy Cook is in town for the weekend. We got to hang out with almost all the boys again. It was a good time.

Then today I woke up and had to run around to get some letters off in the mail. I went and worked out with Toby Roheim. I'm sore, but it’s starting to get better. We just do upper body on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. We work out the legs on the off days individually. After that, we decided to be gluttons for punishment and played a quick, hour-long game of 21 (basketball). I beat him 21 to 18 or something like that. Today was the annual school picnic around here at BCF. I feel like all I ate put everything I did in the gym to shame. Good food though. Well, I still need to find someone to go with me because I need to run to Chipley. I hope everyone has a pleasant night...

2 Pac and Jeff Watkins
Two of America's Most Wanted

No comments: