Wednesday, April 30, 2003

A Post Apart

Not a lot has been going on this week. The slant of the times has skewed my ability to stay up late and sleep the next day, thus skipping classes. Our school has an attendance policy. You can miss up to 11 times, but on the 12th, you fail. The other day was number 8 for me. I cannot take any chances and that is why I am up and in class at 8:30 A.M.

This semester I have taken 21 hours, which is one more than last and I find myself not quite as busy or even as stressful as the latter. I think last semester was the most stressing time period in my entire life. These days are not too bad. Just looking to get through about 18 more days and then graduation and then working full time at an undisclosed location (undisclosed because I have no idea where yet).

Well, that’s it for such an early post. I’ll have more later, when my eye lids can stay open by themselves. I need a toothpick or tape!

"Here I stand, head in hand, turn my face to the wall. If she's gone, I can't go on, feeling two foot small. Everywhere people stare, each and every day. I can see them laugh at me, and I hear them say, 'Hey! You've got to hide your love away.'" The Beatles You've Got To Hide Your Love Away from the album Help!

No comments: