Monday, April 28, 2003

Vampire Infestation
What do you call a vampire that never draws blood?
A sucker.

I was walking along the river today with Jeffrey, the local,lovable Jamaican. He calls me, "Chessie." As we strolled he asked me, "What are you chasing after?" In the tradition of his corny joke and corny jokes that abound in our christian subculture I said, "chasing only Jesus." We continued and I pondered the idea of chasing after Jesus. It made me laugh and I spoke again,"but He runs really fast. I can never catch Him."

Later after classes Donna and I rode along Sander's. Two cops stood by the road, very drunken Columbo-esque. I think something was about to go down. So I asked Donna if its law for front seat passenger's to wear their seat belt. I considered buckling up but something occured to me, "They seem pretty busy."

In other news, I've been thinking a lot about the blogosphere recently. I'm actually contemplating a hiatus from Eye Level. If I do decide that you'll see me a little more frequently. Also, I've been thinking about To Whom and its audience. There are certain people I'd rather not read us, you know like illiterate people. I mean its harsh and all but they probably wouldn't get it anyway.

"Are you an illusion? or am I just getting stoned? cause I can't take it alone." -New Radicals

No comments: